Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sorry...

Crap, been neglecting my blog.

Nothing much has been happening. I'm still single, but very much attached to LP.

As for Cat's dating misadventures, I was stupid enough to gorge on free Jack Daniels Friday night. Open bar. Imagine that.

"Party starts at 8." Now, for a veteran barhopper (nyahahaha...), them open bars run out of booze FAST. Nevermind being fashionably late. I'd rather be drunk and happy.

Drunk and happy, alright. I had consumed more than how many triples, before ten o'clock, by which time I hurled Red Kimono's beef kamameshi and california roll on a broken table somewhere in the building.

Next thing I knew, I was in bed, with LP beside me. I had no memory of how I got home.

I called up my date.

Do you remember getting down on one knee and asking me to marry you? He asks.

Er, no. If I don't remember it, it didn't happen. I reply.

Whew.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pasig Raver said...

it's funny how our short-term memory is disabled after consuming copious amounts of alcohol (or paint thinner, whatever rocks your boat). i remember (or don't remember) driving to my home in makati from sucat predictably wasted the truck still in one piece only to wake up and discover two things: one of the tires was flat and Bulgar's headline that read "Skeletor Patay, Hit En Run sa Pasay." (hanep sa wordplay - parang hindi pilit. baduy, nonetheless.)

Friday, August 18, 2006 at 2:03:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Punzi said...

Of course, your relationship with LP is one thing you can't just shake off...

Friday, August 18, 2006 at 2:09:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home