Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My favorite song...go figure!

Ugly Girl
by Fleming and John

When I saw you at the grocery store
You were sharing a shopping cart with her
And I couldn't turn and run away
I didn't know what to say

You introduced us for the first time
And I had to look her in the eye
But you could not imagine my surprise
Can't you see
You're leaving me
For an ugly girl

Does she talk about politics
And all the stuff that used to make me sick
Does she smoke cigars and stay up late?
Oh she's so great

Does she tell you what you want to hear
And I bet that she can grow a beard
I'd feel better thinking you were queer
It's not fair
I can't compare
To an ugly girl

Ha ha ha
Ha ha the jokes on me
I feel jealous and I feel mean
Is she so nice that it makes up for her face
There's no way

Do you have to keep your eyes closed
Do you have to keep the lights down low
Oh I bet you wish you had a blindfold
Can't you see
You're leaving me
For an ugly girl

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how sad and ironic things unbecoming happen to you. mabuti na lang you are strong.

Friday, January 6, 2006 at 8:14:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger categorically imperative said...

no, i don't want to think of it as sad...well, ok. Sad it is. But I'm more angry than sad. But I find the song funny...heeehee...it's for my ex.

Friday, January 6, 2006 at 8:57:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home