Tuesday, August 22, 2006

You talkin' to me?

I finally lived up to the family name. Dad will be thrilled.

Sunday, a friend took me to a firing range somewhere in Manila. I was loaned a .45 Colt, the type you see in the movies. Jesus, it was heavy.


And not just that, it was LOUD.


And another thing, I thought the gun was going to fly off my hand after the shot. The recoil was that strong.


So that's me, looking macho and all, twenty meters or so from the target.


And those are my shots. Well, some of them, though. My friend says my grouping's great, not too scattered and they ALL PRETTY MUCH HIT THE FREAKIN' TARGET.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see the 15 meters mark on the floor. I estimate that you're firing from 18~20 meters.

Geesh, your quite a crack shot!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 at 5:33:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Punzi said...

Galing a! Puro alpha pa... Nakakatakot kang kasama... Buti na lang hindi ka natuto nyan noon pa...

Saturday, August 26, 2006 at 8:52:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, I hope I don't ever run into you in some dark alley...

Sunday, August 27, 2006 at 10:27:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home