Monday, April 16, 2007

Whatta looong lull...

...and I apologize to my millions of followers, most of who probably don't/can't post comments on my blog.

Updates, in chronological order.

1. I resigned from the small consulting firm I once loved so much. Enslaved myself for three and two-thirds years, and it all came down to a simple, I love you, goodbyeeeeee!

2. Went on a short vacation the Sunday before the Holy Week. Since my only objective was to relax and take a dip on a shoestring budget, I decided Puerto Galera would be ideal. What can I say? You get what you pay for. Will post pics later. Should I dare compare PG to Boracay? Still thinking about it.

3. My folks are home and chocolates are filling up a third of fridge space.

4. My prayers were answered, and I suppose some feng-shui tips helped as well. Got myself a new job, and an absolutely spacious cubicle with a nice view. Top-rate office address, to boot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Litter said...

Weird, I'm resigning too, but it's not "I love you goodbye," it's more of "I don't wanna but I have to." Bakit ang resignation parang breakup ano? hehe

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 at 10:51:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home