Tuesday, July 20, 2004

then and now

There was this guy I was totally in love with in high school. He had eyes that sparkled and a smile that made all the girls swoon. He unwittingly left a trail of broken hearts in his wake, mine included. Boo hoo. He never paid any attention to me. Sob!

Fast forward ten years. I'm twenty pounds lighter, a cup size and a few inches bigger, and more fabulous than anyone could have predicted. (Er, that's not saying much, but anyways...) I may have been a late bloomer, but my sex appeal today more than makes up for whatever x-factor I lacked as a teenager.

I've been in a few scenarios wherein an I'd bump into an ex (or an old crush) and he'd exclaim, "Oh my God! Is that you?!?!? You look great!" and I could tell exactly what his puzzled and bewildered smile meant: that he was such an ass to let me get away. And then the phone calls, text messages and lunch invites would start, to which I'd not reply to or coyly decline.

And so what should I do if I bump into this high school crush of mine? Totally ignore him? Like so many of my old high school crushes who have turned into daddys with beer bellies and fat ugly wives, what are the chances that a fabulous woman like myself will give him a second look in a crowded street?

100%. Because I just found out he's into bodybuilding and has won numerous trophies for his rippling muscles and killer smile.

Kung dati hindi nya ko pinapansin, mas lalo nya ko di papansinin ngayon!!! Boo hoo!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home