Monday, January 24, 2005

3 in a row

1. Friday night, I was at Pier One having beers with my husband and his buddies. We were cracking up over funny stories when one of his friends said, "I have to tell you this, Jayson, ang lakas ng sex appeal ng asawa mo!"

2. Saturday night, I was at my a college bud Chito Boy's birthday party. The following day, he texted me, "Thanks for coming to my party, btw my friend thinks you're hot!!!".

3. Sunday night, this guy from Friendster (not in my primary or secondary network, mind you) sent me a message asking me to be friends with him and if I could send him, er, sexy (read: nude) pics of myself. (My friendster profile: married, friends and activity partners.)

Wow, gotta live up to my rep. I'm starting on Xenadrine NRG today!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger City Slicker said...

Can I have Xenadrine too?

Monday, January 24, 2005 at 10:22:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Kitty Litter said...

remember me? >^..^< uy, tanggapin mo na lang yung compliment...though the last one had me laughing. maybe it's his fetish, as in he really seeks married women? i once got a lewd friendster message from some weirdo who wanted to know if i was at least 100 pounds overweight, kasi "they're the only filipinas worth knowing." eurgh. friendster attracts all kinds. guess that's the price to pay for democracy.

keep up the funny posts and hey, enjoy the comments na you're hot. kung ayaw mo akin na lang. hwehwehwe. ;p

Monday, January 31, 2005 at 10:24:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home