Sunday, March 19, 2006

will try to be faithful this season

Aaacckkk...Schumi and Massa suck. OK, not too bad, actually. From 14th and 21st, respectively, in qualifying. Massa wouldn't give his teammate his spot.




But Fisichella and Alonso exceeded expectations. 1-2. I'm really more for Alonso, but hey, they're teammates. I didn't know Fisi was HOT. Never saw him without his helmet until a few hours ago, after the race. (What rock have I been hiding under?)



I kinda miss the Ferrari 1-2s of Schumi and Rubens. Really. There was usually some drama involved. (Like, Rubens giving up first place for Schumi, all for points for the team.)

Kimi, meanwhile, ran into suspension failure in the first lap. Montoya was fourth. I still love you, Kimi.

Newcomer Rosberg's (Williams) luck ran out too early, five laps into the race if I remember correctly. Qualified at 3rd.

Pics will be uploaded tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Litter said...

ooo. ganyan pala kapogi ang racers? now i"m interested :)

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 at 2:35:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger categorically imperative said...

aba! nabuhay si kitty!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 at 3:51:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home