Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Getting better


Sorry, but there hasn't been anything new to blog about. Some "projects" in the pipeline, but I don't want to discuss it yet. You know how it is when you're so hopeful about something, you'd think you'll be chasing the luck away if you even talk about it?

No, it's not about my love life. (Or the illusion of it.) Heck, I've been too busy turning down dates. *Sigh* It ain't easy being beautiful inside and out.

There have been, though, some "developments" in LXH's. Hehe.

But a well-meaning friend told me I really shouldn't be bitching about the (23-year-old) chick.

I won't.

I just really can't compete.

Not with her:

1. long, rebonded hair. (I really like mine short 'n sassy.)
2. papaya-whitened skin. (Proud to be brown.)
3. penchant for noontime variety shows. (Seriously...joke joke joke?)
4. pool-shooting skills. (Proficiency in billiards is a sign of wasted youth.)
5. eloquence in the vernacular. (I grew up in an English-speaking household.)
6. academic achievement. (Blue and white...I don't even mind green. But does she know what her school colors are? Does anyone EVEN know?)
7. racy pics taken in the bathroom, stark fluorescent lighting and white tiles in the background. ('Nuff said.)

Sorry, couldn't help it. Punzi agrees with me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oucchhh! Those bullets must hurt....

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 at 8:38:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Punzi said...

You should have linked this entry with my entry...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 at 7:05:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger categorically imperative said...

Punzi,

linked!

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 9:41:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Kitty Litter said...

OOOH! Da best ang photo na ito! Plus...is it me or are you aiming for the heart? The last time I tried that at a fun shooting range during a gun show sa Megamall I almost hit the attendant. Ngeee. ;p

That photo is sexy in a really aggressive way. Magaya nga :D

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 3:10:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home