Sunday, February 20, 2005

losing weight

I started (yet again) working out last month, a little over three weeks ago. I also started taking two Xenadrine NRG every morning. My gym "before" profile weighed me in at, er, nevermind.

Fast forward to today, Sunday, Feb 20. FIVE POUNDS dude!!!!!!!!!! FIVE FRIGGIN' POUNDS I lost since I started!!!

Of course, that's not without the scary (occasional) palpitations and crashes at night. The "meds" are sort of a derivative of the ingredient in, hehe, meth, which should explain why I've been feeling, er, happy. And hyper, too.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you just the way you are.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 at 8:35:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger categorically imperative said...

thank you...and you are?

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 at 11:46:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger categorically imperative said...

Obviously, this guy isn't my husband...

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 at 5:21:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Bambi said...

Xendrine? i'd better try that when i start to pack on pounds. :P hehehe...

i just had a new energy upper pill... NRG courtesy of my boss... ayos sha! dinaig shabu

Saturday, February 26, 2005 at 1:37:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger micki said...

lets work out together one of these days :)

Thursday, March 3, 2005 at 10:33:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger FalseVoice said...

gusto ko rin mag-work out kasi parang di na ko pinapawisan..hehe

Saturday, March 12, 2005 at 4:42:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home