Sunday, October 02, 2005

the apple and the tree

In bed one night...

Little Preschooler: Mommy, where do babies come from?
Mommy: Oh, er, ah...babies are gifts from God.
LP: Really? I was a gift from God?
M: Yes, mommy and daddy wanted to have a baby, so they prayed to God, and then He put you in my tummy. (I was probably calling out to God but I sure as hell wasn't praying.)
LP turns around and faces the statue of Sto. Nino.
LP: Dear God, can you please put a baby in mommy's tummy so I can have a baby brother or a baby sister? Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger number cruncher said...

M: No dear, it only works when mommy &/or daddy hollers out, este prays to God... ;)

Sunday, October 2, 2005 at 11:22:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger GENIUS IS JUST ANOTHER MOUSE! said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Yes, Beautiful South is very much around by GOLDIGGAs was their album last year. Sort of their last hurrah, i think.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 at 2:31:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home