Monday, August 22, 2005

I'm in the mood for...

...breakup songs!

Categorically Imperative's favorite breakup songs (in no particular order):

The day you went away by Wendy Matthews There's not a cloud in the sky/ it's as blue as your goodbye/ and I hope that it would rain/ The day you went away

White flag by Dido I will go down with this ship/ And I won't put my hands up and surrender/ There will be no white flag above my door/ I'm in love and always will be

Let me be the one by Jimmy Bondoc We can work together through this test/ Or we can work through it apart/ I just need to get this off my chest/ That you will always have my heart

Over and over by Nelly feat Tim McGraw Cause its all in my head/ I think about it over and over again/ And I can’t keep picturing you with him/ And it hurts so bad, yeah

Out of reach by Gabrielle Catch myself/ From despair/ I could drown/ If I stay here/ Keeping busy everyday/ I know I will be OK

One more night by Phil Collins I’ve been sitting here so long/ Wasting time, just staring at the phone/ And I was wondering should I call you/ Then I thought maybe you’re not alone

Red Red Wine by UB40 Life is fine every time/ Thoughts of you leave my head/ I was wrong, now I find/ Just one thing makes me forget/ Red red wine

I'm not in love by 10cc I keep your picture upon the wall/ It hides a nasty stain that's lying there/ So don't you ask me to give it back/ I know you know it doesn't mean that much to me/ I'm not in love, no no.

In the end by Linkin Park I've put my trust in you/ Pushed as far as I can go/ And for all this/ There’s only one thing you should know/ I tried so hard and got so far/ But in the end It doesn’t even matter/ I had to fall and lose it all/ But in the end it doesn’t even matter

The Scientist by Coldpay Nobody said it was easy/ It’s such a shame for us to part/ Nobody said it was easy/No one ever said it would be this hard/ Aww take me back to the start

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google Desktop Search Sidebar Shines Bright
Over the years, Google has introduced many interesting applications which up until now, had no real centralizing base.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you and i like your blog! If you like, go see my ivy tech indianapolis related site. You may still find something of interest.

Monday, August 22, 2005 at 3:12:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger categorically imperative said...

naknampoocha akala ko marami na akong fans.

Monday, August 22, 2005 at 4:13:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Bambi said...

what the? hanggang dito may spam? mag haloscan ka nga. lech.. let me be the one was when i broke up with second guy and i'd rather with the dicklet. hahaha. hang in there girl... andito lang kme.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 at 7:09:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home