Sunday, February 05, 2006

(Currently bingeing on vodka since black label's out)

Its 2:30 am and I'm blogging. Just got back from drinking ONE beer with two college buds who both had to go home early. Early as in 12 midnight. We met up at nine. It was a good three hours of laughter, something I haven't had in a while. I would've preferred a six pack each...but then we weren't in college anymore. And to think I dressed up and made up...turns out I had nowhere else to go after that one beer.

*Sigh* What I wouldn't give to relive my days as a kid living off on allowance, with my own car, and the rest of the world to discover.

3 Comments:

Blogger Punzi said...

That may trigger my depression streak once again...

Sunday, February 5, 2006 at 6:11:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger TK said...

Hi Cat! I'm just wondering, I have a 3.75 L bottle of Red Label. Unopened. It was given to me and my brother some 16 or 17 years ago by an uncle. We have no plans of learning how to party THAT well hence it remains unopened. How much do you think will it fetch in the market. We're thinking of posting it on ebay.ph (pwede ba spirits don?)

Monday, February 6, 2006 at 12:59:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger categorically imperative said...

TK-> pwede naman ata sa ebay...not sure though how much dapat ang starting bid mo...im not much of a connoisseur (i hate red wine) and i only drink what's in my dad's liquor cabinet. (urk.) but...i am very much open to charity.

Monday, February 6, 2006 at 1:54:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home