Monday, January 29, 2007

Gimmick for us B-listers.

I recently checked out the, ahem, scene, at Serendra, that tenement, whoops, "mid-rise residential development" at Fort Bonifacio. I guess no one's moved in yet because construction is still ongoing, but establishments have been put up in its atrium.

Upper-crust crowd, if you ask me. How Greenbelt was prior to the peroxide chicks laying claim to Cafe Havana.

Had a few drinks at Fez, one of the smaller bars in the area. I spied upon this chick and her mug filled with some green concoction. I asked the waiter (very friendly and efficient service, by the way) what the mixture was composed of and he replied, "It's called Jaguar, and it's got red horse, vodka..." and as soon as I heard Red Horse, I told him to send me a mug, pronto. Turns out it was a bar special.

'Twas ok. Nothing to write home about, I guess. But the color was kewl.


Oh, and check out their lamb appetizer. Yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home