Monday, August 13, 2007

Because my boss is out...

Swiped from Punzi:

CATOLOGY
Q: What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. All hail Caesar!

Q: What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Jollibee...they have everything, including thieves.

Q: What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Gullivers Steakhouse. *drool*

Q: On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 20% standard. If the service sucked, no tip. If they waited on me as if I were Paris Hilton, I'd be more generous.

Q: What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of it?
A: Prime rib from Gullivers.

Q: What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Mushroom, pepperoni, and plenty of cheese.

Q: What do you like to put on your toast?
A. Butter, real butter, not Dari Creme nor Buttercup, because they're really margarine (Check the fine print.)

TECHNOLOGY
Q: What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. Windows landscape. Got more important things to do.

Q: How many televisions are in your house?
A. Two. All hand-me-downs. My folks change TVs once a year, so now I have two flat-screen TVs that replaced two perfectly-working ones that were donated to two lucky Yayas.

BIOLOGY
Q: Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right-handed. Rather uninteresting.

Q: Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. My appendix, when I was 18. Two wisdom teeth, apart from the baby teeth that everyone has to get rid of.

Q: What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. Yesterday's purchase of one rotisserie chicken and rellenong bangus.

Q: Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. I once passed out because of the weather. Does that count?

BULLCRAPOLOGY (pardon the words)

Q: If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Yes. So that I could compute exactly how much I should be saving up now for LP's inheritance. (She gets everything, assuming XLH doesn't get greedy.)

Q: If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. Paris Hilton because I look like her.

Q: What color do you think looks best on you?
A: Blue. Not because I come from the hill where the bright blue eagles fly, but I look most OK in it.

Q: Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Hmm...so far no one's put a surprise engagement ring in my dessert, if that's what you mean.

Q: Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. I once caught a woman who collapsed while her boyfriend looked at her helplessly. Does that count? She could've hit her head on the pavement....

Q: Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Figuratively, perhaps.

DAREOLOGY

Q: Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Sure. Make it a hot lesbian and I'll have sex with her, too. I'll consider the money as icing on the cake.

Q: Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000
A. OK.

Q: Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. OK.

Q: Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. OK.

Q: Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. OK.

Q: Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. OK.

DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A. My skirt's got no pockets.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. Haven’t seen it.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. Neither. Got marble floors.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. Stand. Haven't gotten around to getting a stool for the shower. Helps a lot when you gotta scrub hard-to-reach areas, and it lessens the risk of slipping.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A. Two, LP's always taking one pair with her.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. None.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. Rich.

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8?
A. LP.

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A. Andolini.

Q: Last person who called you?
A. Andolini.

Q: Person you hugged?
A. Andolini.

Q: Person you kissed?
A. Andolini.

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A. 17. It's the day when I was born, LP was born, and my parents got married. (All coincidental.)

Q: Season?
A: 2 of House, MD. Hehe!

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A. My folks.

Q: Mood?
A. Relaxed.

Q: Listening to?
A: The Cardigans.

Q: Watching?
A. The computer screen.

Q: Worrying about?
A: Money.

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A. Bathroom

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A. Hmm...Can't think of any.

Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
A. Bourne Supremacy. They send faxes face down there!

Q: Do you smile often?
A. Gotta soften my bitch persona.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A. Yep.

2 Comments:

Blogger TK said...

"Bullcrapology" does sound better than "Bovine eschatology"

Sunday, August 19, 2007 at 6:49:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger TK said...

(I think it's a conjugation of "to heavy a burden")

Sunday, August 19, 2007 at 6:50:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home