Thursday, August 26, 2004

new grad? impress me!

LG: What would you do if we call you on a Sunday morning and you were about to hear mass with your parents, and tell you to meet with us ASAP to discuss a report that you fouled up?

Applicant: Er, ah, uhmmmm...I'd tell you to meet with me nalang on Monday?...

******

LG: What pisses you off the most?

Applicant: Stupid people. I hate talking to stupid people.

LG: It says here on your transcript that you failed Math. (Ang yabang mo!!!)

*****

LG: You graduated Economics from Ateneo. Tell me about 1997.

Applicant: Huh?

LG: Do you think we'll ever recover from 1997?

Applicant: Huh?

LG: Do you know what happened in 1997?!?!?!

Applicant: I'm sorry ma'am, no.

2 Comments:

Blogger City Slicker said...

Langya, para akong nagbasa ng boob tube booboos ni Nestor Torre.

Thursday, August 26, 2004 at 10:58:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

atenista yan!

Tuesday, September 7, 2004 at 2:47:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home