Friday, September 03, 2004

the notebook

Made me cry. See for yourself. It made me realize how much I really love my husband.

My favorite love story movies, in no particular order:
1. Love Story - Love means never having to say you're sorry. Sob!
2. The Notebook - I want an ending like that. Jayson and I dying peacefully in our sleep together. When we're old.
3. Always
4. Vertigo - I saw this when I was 12 and creeped me out.
5. Dogfight - ugly girls win!
6. You've got mail
7. Ghost - I guess I'm gonna have to watch over Jayson long after I'm dead.
8. Somewhere in Time
9. Love Actually
10. Only You - It's written in the stars
11. Good Fellas - I loved the part where Henry and Karen Hill collapsed on the floor holding each other because the cocaine had been flushed down the toilet by Karen, and Henry felt hopeless because the cocaine was their only way out. Alright, so they're divorced now.

I saw Gone with the Wind when I was sixteen. It dragged on too much for me. Now that I'm older, though....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home