Tuesday, October 12, 2004

college blues

I'm in one of my moods again. Reliving college.

College was a blast. I have to say, I was at my prime. I may have been fat and ugly then, but hell, I had friends who didn't care how much I weighed or how many zits I'd start the week with.

I learned how to drive in college. I got my first car as a college present from my folks. I had the best clothes in college, all of them were either Benetton or Sisley or Esprit. I wore Docs to school and purple-black Air Unlimited nikes for basketball practice.

I learned to appreciate the beauty of alcohol in its entirety in college. I sorely miss the scent Bellarmine field after a rainy day.

I miss my buddies and our Antipolo trips where we'd drive back down the mountain drunk and out of our minds.

Sex wasn't so important then. Maybe because there were so many things to do.

An org was a place where you worked late nights for free, because the satisfaction over a job well done was reward enough. Money was never an issue.

The real world is so unkind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home