Tuesday, September 07, 2004

deep-seated issues

I had a really disturbing dream. In it, I interviewed a certain girl for one of our openings. The girl turned out to be one of Jayson's girlfriends from his VERY recent past. After the interview, I told my bosses about it, and they said, OK, send her in! After which they decided they liked her and offered her the job!

I told my boss, can we talk in private? We went to his office where I started cursing him and beating him up. And I beat him up real good. My fists were flying as if I were Pacquiao beating the crap out of Marquez. Then I woke up.

Anyone care to interpret?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

la yon! gunini mo lang yon! most dreams are not true. they're just there to confuse you!

Tuesday, September 7, 2004 at 2:42:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger City Slicker said...

It is also possible that you have a thing about your boss that you can't really do anything about. Your frustrated effort to spit on your boss's face has led you to be able to carry out this frustration in your psyche.

Also, the dream deals with your paranoia about Jason having another girl. And mostly, that's just it--paranoia. Think positive, meditate. These dreams are normally reflections of how we feel, think, or act in our day-to-day lives.

Tuesday, September 7, 2004 at 4:59:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous-lee says:

You just beat up the boss since you felt you can take him on, being the taller person.... He3x! :P

Wednesday, September 8, 2004 at 2:30:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home