Monday, September 27, 2004

secret admirer

Somebody has a crush on me. He's been sending me texts for the past few months, telling me how beautiful I am, that he never thought I was this tall, that I look like a nice person, and that despite my being married he still thinks I'm a terrific catch, etc. This morning was a shock when he texted me about my hearing mass at Christ the King yesterday. He even knows what color blouse I wore to church.

Could he be stalking me? He swears we've never met, nor that my husband set him up. He won't tell me who gave him my number, but that person has my picture in his wallet.

DUH????????????? Someone other than my parents is keeping a picture of me in his wallet?????????

2 Comments:

Blogger City Slicker said...

You lucky one! Your sex appeal must be sky rocketing!

Monday, September 27, 2004 at 2:58:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

malandi ka kasi!!! baka yan yung ka table mo sa mga gay bars na pipuntahan mo!

Tuesday, October 5, 2004 at 2:53:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home