Tuesday, July 26, 2005

reminiscing

Call me a sellout...I still believe in free music and that musicians shouldn't be making money out of royalties, just off live concerts (I'm bracing myself for vicious comments later)...but when I saw a huge poster of it outside Tower Records, I just had to have it:


College in a CD Posted by Picasa

The music that got me through 14 units of philosophy and 18 units of theology.

Disappointing, though...no Hey Jay, Shake yer head, nor Punk Zappa 1, 2 nor 3. Punk Zappa was my hero..."Oi! oi punk zappas and my hobbies are listening to the radio, reading the songhits and eating bu-bloody fish balls."

Sniff....

2 Comments:

Blogger Punzi said...

Hmmm...14 units of philo and and 18 units of theo, there's only one school where that's required...UP? (heheheheh!)

Link you up, ok lang?

Thursday, August 18, 2005 at 7:34:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the soundtrack of my life...

ultraelectromagnetic pop..eraserheads

parang ang saya saya ko nung time na yon kahit na... wala akong trabaho...buwisit sa araw araw na sermon ni inay dahil wala akong trabaho..pressure dahil sa board exam..walang syota..walang pera..walang itsura..walang kahit ano..

pero pag ginitara ko na yung pare ko!...lintik...sobrang saya


-tensyonado_77

Monday, January 23, 2006 at 4:07:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home