Friday, February 10, 2006

This got my goat

Infuriating!!!

I received am SMS yesterday morning. The number was not registered in my phone book.

Anonymous: Hello, dis s alfred.

I ignored it. Then he gives a missed call, and another text.

A: Pwde b?

Cat: Who r u?

A: Alfred Cruz of qc. Pwde ka mamaya?

Cat: I'm sorry, I don't know you. You have the wrong number.

A: For hire ka raw.


!**!*%&^%^(*&^%#!!!!!

Cat: Sorry, I'm not. Please don't try to contact me again.

I get really pissed...how the fuck did he get my number? Is somebody out to destroy me? I text him again.

Cat: Loser.

A: Hooker!


Tangina...

Cat: FYI, I'm very generous with my money. Hooker? That's so 80s. Ask all my exes what expensive gifts I gave them. I don't need your dick nor your money. The moment I find out where you live, thugs will ransack your house and threaten your family and relatives. You'll regret you ever thought about me. Never mess with someone who's already made a pact with the devil. That appendage between your legs only whores are willing to suck will be found in a flowerpot somewhere.

To which he replies...

A: U kol me loser e!

May a thousand fire ants crawl up his nether regions and render his member inutile for eternity.

6 Comments:

Blogger TK said...

u want Ka roger's satellite phone?

Friday, February 10, 2006 at 11:10:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger categorically imperative said...

Thanks, TK, but I'll have to decline...got "skilled" friends myself. Mwahahahaha!

Saturday, February 11, 2006 at 12:04:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Punzi said...

Someone probably got your number when you posted it in the BSB tagboard... good thing Ron already deleted it.

Saturday, February 11, 2006 at 8:50:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Kitty Litter said...

GAAAHHH!!! Gimme the bastard's number. I will have him nuked by my gay friends. Pa-post natin sa CR ng gay bar with the legend "Free Hot Anal S@X Just Text Me!"

what a jerk! pleasepleaseplease let me kill him!

Saturday, February 11, 2006 at 3:29:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger categorically imperative said...

kitty! that is a GREAT idea!!! Ako na bahala!!!

pero anyways, eto number nya...09276057682. Alfred daw number nya ha! Alfred cruz of QC!

Saturday, February 11, 2006 at 9:17:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Kitty Litter said...

Report: Hey the guy ain't answering his phone anymore! I have a Stalk n Text card just for getting back at those jerks. I started texting na I was a hot gay guy who wanted the sex that he promised on a sticker I saw in a jeep. Aba ayaw na sumagot! Hahaha! Ituloy!@ Bawian!

(huff, puff) sorry about that. Galit lang talaga ako sa mga bastos na ganyan kasi nadale na rin ako. Hehe :)

Monday, February 13, 2006 at 7:02:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home