Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Another LP moment

I've gotten much too busy to write about anything else other than this creature that sprung forth from my loins. Just over a year ago, I was a gym rat, had men at my beck and call, and still had time to read to LP before bedtime. Now, the demands of my very dynamic new job have transformed my abs to flab, forced me to reexamine the precious time I was wasting on Messrs. Right Now, and drastically reduced bedtime reading with LP to study time. To make up, precious weekends are spent enriching her with Tae-kwon-do, regularly hearing mass, and watching TV. (Yes, TV for LP has become a weekends-only activity. How cruel.)

So what have I got to blog about other than that sweet creature? Nada.

So here's another one of LP's wise words. This time, on beauty. (Backgrounder: Andolini's tall, muscular, and dusky. And by dusky, I mean really DUSKY. LP, on the other hand, is Snow White. Physically takes after LXH's mother, who happens to be a nice lady.)

Andolini: (Sips coffee on a beautiful Sunady morning.) Ahh. Nothing like a good cup and the Sunday paper.

LP: You know, you should stop drinking coffee. You're so brown already!

1 Comments:

Blogger TK said...

LP,do him a favor, give the guy a shot of pediasure next time.

Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 11:27:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home